Thursday, January 19, 2012

Boomer Retire

     As I look at all the Baby Boomers around me in my family and the fact that they are all coming to the age of retirement. One of their biggest concerns is how will they be able to retire. The fact that maybe their 401k's and home values if there are any home values  and other investments haven't exactly held up to that little graph that the investment advisor showed them so many years ago. Doesn't help at all.  Then I see that so many of them are retiring but it's taken a different form than maybe the retirement of their parents it's not the sit on a rocking chair on the porch type of retirement. The Baby Boomers have always been as a group known to adapt to their situation and overcome the problems presented to them. So their retirements are more an active lifestyle with maybe a small amount of work or volunteering thrown in to keep yourself busy. So this blog is for all of those people who are coming to that baby boomer retirement and it will focus on things like additional sources of income, investments and real estate and  family issues after retirement. 
     This blog will also deal with things like health problems and where to live and how to take care of yourself, so you don't go from retirement to ending up in the hospital because isn't that all of our worst fear. I will also provide links to articles I find that I think that will be of interest to you and I think can help you in your Boomer Retirement. So Follow this blog at Boomer Retire

No comments:

Post a Comment